The D's Diner started as a small soda shop inside on the corner of Healdsburg Ave. Rd in 1955. Then, in 1968, as diners were making their way into popular American culture, our current location and into a non-triditional menu diner. An instant success, the D's Diner continued to be a popular spot throughout the 60s and into the 2000's.
With the revival of the diner culture in the 2000s, we added on what is now our diversity main menu, including a variety of Greek food and American traditional. Still keeping the vintage diner look as our front.
Come and check out our American Diner Museum and enjoy some great food and milkshakes.
Copyright. D's Diner. All rights reserved.